I produce fresh, compelling content as a freelance writer in Charlotte, NC. I love writing product reviews for violin cases just as much as I like writing feature magazine articles. If you ask me to write about something that is important to you, I guarantee it will be important to me too.
9 Courtney Facts You Never Knew You Wanted to Know:
- Courtney’s favorite thing in the whole world is watching fireflies on summer nights.
- Courtney’s work has been featured in Sojourner’s Magazine, RELEVANT and WomeninTheology.org.
- Courtney has sung at both Carnegie Hall and the Vatican (really!)
- There is nothing Courtney can’t accomplish while listening to a 90s music station.
- Courtney’s first book Black Madonna: a Womanist Look at Mary of Nazareth is forthcoming from Cascade Books.
- Courtney is a northeastern girl adjusting to southern life in Charlotte, N.C., where she lives with her husband, daughter, and toy poodle. Before Charlotte, Courtney never lived south of Hartford, CT.
- Courtney went to Dartmouth College where she studied English. Then she went to law school at Case Western Reserve University. She also took a year of theology classes at Hartford Seminary, just because.
- Courtney is a certified yoga instructor.
- Writing is coded into Courtney’s DNA. It’s what she was meant to do.